A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit almost any website. They are used for the website to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, services offered by any website would be significantly undermined.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies which third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to reject them.