Committed to who we are and what surrounds us
Quality of services
The Arca Group's management, sensitive to the needs of customers, the environment and society in general, is firmly committed to providing quality telecommunications services, directing its efforts towards increasing customer satisfaction, preserving the environment around us and ensuring the health and safety of its employees.
For this reason it has adopted a management and work model that is consistent with this commitment and has established an Integrated Management System Policy based on the following fundamental principles:
- Comply with the requirements applicable to the organisation, legal and regulatory requirements and other requirements that are established.
- Continuous improvement of the management system to improve performance.
- Environmental protection, pollution prevention and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Measure, control and manage the consumption of natural resources and energy in order to achieve an adequate environmental performance of the services provided.
- Involve all employees in the chain in achieving the proposed objectives through training and awareness programmes.
- Commitment to continuous improvement in all those environmental aspects that the Company identifies.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and health deterioration.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks to OSH.
- Consultation and participation of workers and, where they exist, workers' representatives.
All Arca. personnel are oriented to obtain and pursue this Integrated Management System Policy, and it also provides a reference framework for establishing and reviewing the objectives of the IMS
A company with principles, responsibility, honesty and integrity
Since its inception, one of Arca's main objectives has been to be a principled, responsible, honest and upright company that guarantees compliance with current legislation, as well as being committed to the care and safety of its workers, customers and partners. A company where we would all feel proud to work in it and with it.
For Arca., incorporating a Criminal Compliance system is an instrument that is in line with the principles of sustainability, continuous improvement and good corporate practices. For this reason, the Board of Directors of Arca Ingenieros y Consultoría and Arca Telecom, in a meeting held on 15 February 2018, approved the Criminal Compliance policy which has been in force at the company since 1 March 2019.